Yes. You get a $10 off cupon for your next AG purchase!
How does this work? Do we get $10 off a purchase for renewal?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 10, 2006 09:07 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>
WOW! That is sooooo cool! I knew that AG Club renewals were only $10, but you get a $10 coupon on top of that???!!! AWESOME!!!
I bought my girls their memberships this past Nov. and they LOOOVE IT!!
;o)
Mary Jo
It's really worth it to renew. You can use the 10% off code to renew and then when you get your $10 renewal discount you can combine it with the 10% off code. I used it to get $20.80 off Elizabeth's bed - 10% off plus $10 off.
That's cool. I renewed my DD's membership tonight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
You also get an aniversary charm when you renew and renewing is only $10 compared to $20 for initially joining.
I heard they are revising the Club. Wonder when that will happen. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
But good deal to get two codes down at once!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow. Really. I guess I better take her down to AGP so she can get the charm keeper. She has quite a few of them now. It is like the renewal is really free.Originally posted by judiaci:
You also get an aniversary charm when you renew and renewing is only $10 compared to $20 for initially joining.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
That is how I bought Felicity for Jenna...the $10 off from getting her the club, then the infamous $10 off $30 code!! LOL! SO $20 off!!
But had no idea that you got it again after renewing!! AWESOME!!!!
;o)
Mary Jo
Oh, and someone said to be sure to renew before it expires or else the girl loses all of her mail, points, etc.
Bookmarks